Gordon Bateman from Complete Resourcing will be holding office hours from 11 – 4 on 17th January.
Gordon is the founder and Managing Director of Complete Resourcing. He has been working with high growth businesses for over twenty years, and has a deep knowledge of the challenges that growing businesses face, and how similar companies have overcome these challenges.
Gordon can give you advice on:
• Strategic organisational planning
• Defining current organisational roles and reporting structures within your business, and optimising these for maximum performance
• Designing role specifications through critical analysis of current business needs
• Creating a recruitment value proposition that will attract high quality candidates to your company
• Using criteria-based interviewing to increase your rate of successful hires
• Implementing performance management techniques that will ensure that employees are consistently delivering excellence and being given appropriate levels of challenge
If there is a particular topic you would like to discuss in the session, please let us know in advance.
Why is this session beneficial?
Businesses can benefit from expert advice and guidance, that will help them to create organisations capable of scaling.
If you are interested in a session with Gordon, please register and email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time slot.