An internationally renowned bioscience campus, offering industry leading biology, chemistry and pathology labs with state of the art specialised equipment.
Alderley Park offers over 1 million sq ft of premier scientific laboratory space in the Mereside campus. Fully serviced and configurable laboratories ranging in size from a single fume hood to full research suites with integrated write-up areas are available, with access to specialist facilities, high-end analytical capabilities and centralised scientific services including:
• 500MHz and 700 MHz Nuclear Magnetic Resonance spectroscopy
• Open access separations laboratory equipped with the latest UPLC-MS, mass-directed preparative HPLC and UPC2-MS instrumentation provided by Waters
• Cold storage (4°C, -20°C, -80°C)
• Gas, vacuum and chilled water distribution
• 24-hour monitoring / alarms for business critical systems