- Office Space
- Business Support
- About msp
- News Desk
- Contact Us
msp Mission Statement:
To encourage the establishment of a knowledge-based economy within the Manchester City Region, which will increase the employment opportunities of its residents. We will achieve this by harnessing the resources of the City Regions’ academic institutions to enhance the economic, technological and creative base in the area.
For each strand of activity our objectives are:
1. To enhance the economic, creative and technological base of the Manchester City Region and to increase the opportunities for the employment of its residents therein through harnessing the resources of Academic Institutions to improve the prosperity of its inhabitants by encouraging the establishment of a knowledge-based economy within the Manchester City Region.
2. To develop in conjunction with Local Authorities and Academic Institutions and such other organisations as may be appropriate science park facilities across the Manchester City Region for use by companies engaged in the knowledge-based economy.
3. To assist, promote, encourage and secure the development of facilities managed by the Company for occupation by companies which would benefit from close association with Academic Institutions.
4. To encourage and assist companies engaged in the knowledge-based economy to establish and grow within the Manchester City Region thereby enhancing employment prospects and social benefits.
5. To ensure the efficient running of all facilities managed by the Company within the Manchester City Region including the provision of information advice and services to businesses operating within them.
msp Business Model
The activities of the Company can be described under three headings:
Receive an email notification whenever a unit becomes available.